Thursday, May 29, 2014

Watch Into the Blue (1950) Online

Into the Blue (1950)Into the Blue (1950)iMDB Rating: 6.9
Date Released : 27 December 1950
Genre : Comedy
Stars : Michael Wilding, Odile Versois, Jack Hulbert, Constance Cummings." />
Movie Quality : HDrip
Format : MKV
Size : 870 MB

Download Trailer Subtitle

Watch Into the Blue Trailer :

Review :

Into the French Canals

This movie has to be outstanding for it has stuck in my mind since I saw it in 1950. I cannot recall it ever appearing on television for I have watched out for it ever since.

There were two good reasons why I enjoyed it so much, the first being the beautiful innocence and beauty of Odile Versois at a time when I was still in my late teens and waiting for my call up. The other attraction of the movie was the French Canals. I suppose I was into all things French at the time having just made my first visit to that country the year before. I may not have been aware of the vast network of the Canals in France, though I had seen a little of them next to the Loire at Roanne.

I see that it is billed as a comedy though that the funniest thing I remember is the Dinghy trailing behind the yacht crossing the English Channel and what is in it. Aside from the attraction of Odile there is the wonderful acting by Jack Hulbert and Michael Wilding.

If only this would appear on TV at least once or turn up on a DVD.

No comments:

Post a Comment