Saturday, May 31, 2014

Streaming Golden Girl (1951) Online

Golden Girl (1951)Golden Girl (1951)iMDB Rating: 6.3
Date Released : 1 November 1951
Genre : Musical
Stars : Mitzi Gaynor, Dale Robertson, Dennis Day, James Barton
Movie Quality : BRrip
Format : MKV
Size : 870 MB

Download Trailer Subtitle

Against the background of the Civil War, sixteen-year-old song-and-dance artiste Lotta Crabtree works her way across America, becoming ever more popular.

Watch Golden Girl Trailer :

Review :

Loved this movie!

I saw this movie back when I was a young teenage girl of about 13 years, and it has stuck in my memory for 50 years now. It was a sort of Cinderella story to me in it's purest form. I would love to own this movie to let my grandchildren watch it as I feel they would really get something from it! Movies today just don't compare in my opinion. Most are just watched and forgotten, but since I've not been able to get this one out of my head for 50 years must say something about it? The stars, both Mitz Gaynor and Dale Robertson were superb! Her songs and dances were wonderful, and the acting was of the best quality. I'm sure this movie boosted both their careers a great deal. I could watch it a thousand times and not tire of it. Would love to find it available somewhere out there. Thanks for reading my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment